In Order to Sign up for Raids you must first claim your character that has been pulled from the Everquest 2 DATA Feed.
Please follow the Instructions in the Forums for help in claiming your Character
You can add a feed to you Outlook, Gmail, or any other calendar that supports iCal feeds.
This will enable you to view all posted Raids on the website in your calendar from your
desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
Login to the website and select "Calendar" from the navigation bar.
Copy the "Feed URL"
To subscribe to an iCalendar Feed using Google Calendar:
1. In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
2. From the menu select Add by URL.
3. Enter the feed URL in the dialog box then click Add Calendar
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Outlook Calendar
1. Go to "Tools"
2. Select "Account Settings"
3. Select "Internet Calendars" Tab
4. Click "New"
5. Enter URL
There has been some issues with users properly selecting/setting their Main Character.
This drastically interferes with the assignment of DKP.
I have posted a quick how to in the forums along with screen shots showing how to
properly set your Main Character.